Monday, May 1, 2017

Senior Models Spring Shoot - Milford, DE

Every year I select a small group of upcoming high school seniors to be part of an elite team called the "Senior Models". They not only get to be part of exclusive photo shoots and events throughout their senior year, but they represent my brand and business to their friends and classmates for that year.

That's why it's SUPER important to me to create a team of like-minded young women who are passionate about my brand and who want to be apart of something positive and uplifting. This year I could not have asked for a better, more fun, bubbly, and down right sweet group of girls on my team!

Although I had dozens of applications for this year's team, these ladies, (including one who couldn't make it to this particular shoot!) were the ones who really stood out. Each one of them has an absolutely wonderful heart and they all have a unique beauty that's all their own!

We got together this past week for a fun girl's day, (complete with Rita's Italian Ice, and playing in a field of yellow flowers at sunset!) and captured some super cute shots! I loved getting to know each of these girls better, and I look forward to working with them at our next senior model event- The Road Trip Styled Shoot!! But for now, enjoy some favorites below from our very first senior model shoot of the year!





































MODELS: Mckenzie A, Maddi A, Taryn W
ASSISTANT: Hannah Dekker
PHOTOGRAPHY: Samantha Jane Photography


xoxo,

Samantha Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins