Saturday, May 13, 2017

70's Retro Vibes - Autumn Pracko

When I found out a dear friend of mine had this adorable retro style camper, and she offered to let me use it for a shoot, I was beyond excited to put together a styled session based around these 70's vibes!

I got to work with one of my all time favorite ladies again, Autumn Pracko, who absolutely slayed this session! We had such a great time putting together some super fun 70's inspired outfit looks, props, and creating so many gorgeous looks for this shoot theme!

Check out the full session below, and contact me now to book your very own custom styled session with me!







































































MODEL: Autumn Pracko
CAMPER from: Kate at Corner Chair


xoxo,

Samantha Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins