Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Model Shoot - Alyssa Clarke

Alyssa came all the way from MD for her model session with me, and I absolutely LOVE the way her shoot turned out. She is super talented and has such a great style, we had the best time shooting in downtown Milford and getting some fun grunge/edgy shots with her unique outfit looks!

Enjoy some of my favorite images from the session below, and be sure to check out Alyssa's Instagram at the bottom of the post to see more from her!





































MODEL: Alyssa Clarke 
INSTA: @alyssaa_clarkee


xoxo,

Samantha Jane

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. Interior Photographer London

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject. celebrity portrait

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. Wedding Planners

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins