Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Model Shoot - Autumn

Winter has to be one of the most challenging times of the year to shoot, but when you can brave the cold and learn how to use the moody light to your advantage, it can be SO worth it!

This shoot in Milford, DE was my second time working with the lovely Autumn Pracko, and I couldn't be more excited about how these images turned out. We had a cold and windy day to deal with, but we made the weather work for us and got some super creative, wind-blown shots that I am in LOVE with. Autumn is one of my absolute favorite models to photograph- she knows how to work her angles, always slays in front of the camera, and is just an all around sweet and wonderful person! Check out her Instagram at the bottom of this post!

I'm thrilled that we'll be working together again in March for my upcoming collab shoot with South Moon Under, OC! But for now, enjoy these images from our latest shoot together!

And if you're an up and coming model looking to build your portfolio, email me at info@samanthajanephoto.com to book your very own model shoot!































MODEL: Autumn Pracko
INSTA: @autumnbrookepracko_

PHOTOGRAPHY: Samantha Jane Photography
INSTA: @samanthajanephoto


xoxo,
Samantha Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins