Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Creative Mermaid-Inspired Shoot

One of my absolute favorite types of shoots are creative styled sessions. So when Shyanne and Tabby contacted me with their idea of creating a boho/mermaid inspired shoot, I was beyond excited! We ended up pulling their 4 different looks together in one day, and it came together so perfectly.

My brand has always been about creating something different than what everyone else is doing. If you book me for a portrait or senior session you can be sure you're going to get a stunning, one-of-a-kind shoot unlike anything else! I love shooting styled themes like this that are unique, creative and breathtaking.

Check out the full session below, and if you want to book your very own creative session with me, email info@samanthajanephoto.com now for details!






























MODELS: Tabatha Hayes, Shyanne Smullen

xoxo,

Samantha Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins